I have had an ongoing list sitting on my desk of things I need to do. Do you know what has been on the top of that list? Update my blog. Yikes. I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated. I have never done that before! I can honestly say that I have been so busy. I am trying to build and update an entire new ETM website. I took a trip to visit my sister in Georgia. Am right in the middle of planning preparing for the next ETM Crop. Trying to prepare our taxes. Working non stop on ETM plus all the regular stuff like housework, laundry and raising a family. I am tired. Very tired.
Several months ago I was trying to decide what direction I wanted to take Express the Moment in 2011. I am working on this new site. I added a new Page of the Month Club. We are opening our warehouse to the public once a month. Many exciting things. If you are familiar with our monthly club Moments and have been a member the past several years, you know that each year we introduce a new project. This project is something we build on each and every month through out the year. In addition to the ideas and projects we show you using the kit, this project is an exclusive project that only ETM club members participate in.
I knew exactly what I wanted the 2011 Club project to be. In fact, it is a style of scrapbooking that I have shared with customers for years and years. I only kick myself for not doing something about it and finding the resources to marked the idea. I could be making serious bank by now! :(
Anyway... I want to share with you what we will be doing through out this year and invite YOU to join us. Invite YOU to simplify your scrapbooking while still being able to use those products you love. I promise, that if you join us this is a technique you will come to love and use for many years to come!
1. For this year long project, you need to make a commitment to focus on your photography. This might already be a goal you have set this year. The idea behind this project is for you to take ONE photo each day. This is a very popular idea right now and you will find many ideas online on how to use these photos. ETM is excited to add our own twist to this challenge. IF taking a photo each day is too overwhelming to you, don’t worry. Simply take the amount of pictures that best fits your schedule and lifestyle. Maybe focus on events instead of daily photographs.
2. Organize, sort and PRINT your photos each month. One of the biggest problems we have fallen into is the advantage of digital cameras and not having to develop film. We each have hundreds of photos on our computers that need printed. This year PRINT your photos!
3. Each month, you will receive your NEW Moments Scrapbooking Kit.. We will continue to show you traditional pages and altered projects using your kit. In addition to these projects, we will show you how to create two 4x6 journal cards. These journal cards will be inserted in the specific sheet protectors that are also included in your kit. The purpose behind these cards is to indicate the new month/section of your album through out the year. You can of course create additional cards to fit the openings of the sheet protectors.
4. We are using divided sheet protectors by We R Memory Keepers. For this project, we will be sending you a variety of pages from the Multi Pak and the 4x6 orientation pak. If you would like to order additional sheet protectors for your project, please contact ETM.
5. In addition to your journal cards, you will add your photos to the divided protectors. We will send you a variety of protectors so you have options on sizes of your photos.
6. By the end of the year, you will have completed an entire album! This is a quick and easy way to stay current on your photos as well as go back and use this system for previous years. With this system you will achieve the best of both worlds. You relieve the pressure of creating a full 12x12 layout for each set of photos but still get to use the pattern, paper, ribbon and embellishments that we all love. We also encourage you to create one 12x12 layout as a cover page for your album. You can create this page using any of the kits this year and the layouts we show you.
7. I personally, will be using a 12x12 RING binder for my project. It is VITAL that you choose a ring album. The sheet protectors we send you will not fit into a post bound album. If you would like to order an album, we have several color choices and options available. Please contact ETM for more information and pricing. A 25% discount will be offered to CLUB MEMBERS!
Here is a peak at this months journal cards:
Are you feeling inspired? Do you want to join us? Simply contact me at email@example.com and I will get you started. Trust me... you will fall in love with Scrapbooking again! You will complete your album this year and LOVE the end result.
Anyone want to WIN a FREE January kit to get you started? Leave me a comment telling me what you love about this project. Do you like the idea of using divided protectors but still creating adorable traditional projects to add to the pages?
I will choose one luck reader and send you a FREE January kit! Good luck!
Plus... stay tuned.. more goodness to come!